CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Prayers!

Lately, God has been answering ALL of my prayers SO faithfully, in ways I have NEVER expected!


I prayed for wisdom, and pastor preached of wisdom and humility. And though it wasn't a wonderful change/experience, God gave me what i asked for. Thank you Father..:D

I prayed for strength. I almost had given up on my duties. I almost broke down again. But God, again, being faithful when i am faithless, brought me to PJCF camp on the last day, where I listened to the message brought by Pastor Andy which spoke personally and directly to me. Praise Him...

I prayed for leaders. God is showing me many promising signs. :D

etcetera etcetera. He even answered things I have NOT prayed for.

Example...the props which i was half-panicking about, but did not pray for. I got them ;)

Oh..God can do wonders through prayer. Keep praying, folks! =)

0 comments: