CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How are you?

Fellow NSCFL-ers...how have you been? I've not gotten much news from you guys.


Post something up about your CF! Link your CF blogs! Let's not put this effort all to waste.

These few weeks have been very hard on me, and I'm struggling with a different set of new challenges which drain me one by one. I pray that I won't break down...

But let this blog continuously bring testimonies of all our youth around Malaysia. Don't tell me nothing has been happening around your school lately?

I recently read about the revolutionaries around Malaysia doing great stuff in their schools, including sharing and getting support from the most unlikely authorities.

Well, God is definitely doing great things all around our schools. Just recently I contacted a sound engineer who is involved with church work, explaining our situation in St Davids. We want to do an easter performance, but our sound system sucks, and we have no money, so we were wondering if he could help. The very next day, Uncle Lam had a conference with our headmaster and a few other authorities, and decided to order a new set of equipment costing a figure up to 5 digits. Praise God that He has provided, even for things we didn't expect.

Let's continue inspiring and helping each other do greater things for our God. Don't let the spiritual fire burn out when there are so many opportunities to fuel it!

Even if its a small gesture of kindness, like buying water for a construction worker on a hot day (or any day for that matter) because God said that if we do any acts of kindness to anybody, we are doing it unto the Lord Himself.

Lets take an initiative.

1 comments:

Lim Yi Shien said...

test 1 .2.3 hello!